From November 19th to 29th, 2021, Amazon is hosting Black Friday week with more deals than ever before, including gift ideas and products with discounts of up to 50 percent.
Look forward to thousands of offers from numerous categories, including beauty, fashion, kitchen & household, toys, electronics, Amazon devices and much more.
The following highlights await you at the Amazon Black Friday week:
- Amazon devices: greatly reduced: Including Fire TV Stick, Fire HD 10 Tablet, Echo and Kindle Paperwhite.
- Amazon Brands: Up to 30 percent off home, electronics and sporting goods from Amazon Basics, Umi and Eono, whole home furniture from Alkove, Rivet and Movian, as well as personal care products and coffee from Solimo, skincare from Belei, nutritional supplements from AMFIT and Snacks from Happy Belly.
- Prime Video: Customers save up to 50 percent on selected films and series – including classics and new releases – to buy or rent from Prime Video.
- Amazon Music: Until January 10, 2022, customers who have not yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can use the service for 3 months free of charge – with unlimited access to more than 75 million songs and podcast episodes, ad-free and in premium Quality. In addition, new Amazon Music Unlimited customers receive the first six months of their membership free with the purchase of selected Amazon Echo devices.
- Kindle Unlimited: New Kindle Unlimited subscribers enjoy the first 3 months of their membership for only 9.99 euros. Kindle Unlimited gives you unlimited access to millions of eBooks, popular eMagazine subscriptions, and thousands of audiobooks, including best-selling books by top authors. The offer is valid until November 30, 2021. Kindle Unlimited terms and conditions apply.
How does Black Friday work at Amazon?
Black Friday Deals View On Amazon
Black Friday Lightning deals start daily between 6am and 7:45pm on the Black Friday promotions page. There is a new offer every 5 minutes, which is only available in limited quantities. It pays to be quick because, as the name suggests, the lightning deals can sell out in no time. Only Amazon Prime members have access to the deals for the first 30 minutes. If you don’t want to miss an offer, you can register for the Prime program here. In addition to the flash offers, there are daily changing top offers. These are available from midnight for 48 hours and are valid while stocks last.